Tuesday, October 13, 2009

the past is always present if you're still believing




some things i've written at one point and another...


Tick, tick, tick. I felt wild. Literally, I felt like I was an animal on the run, I could have convinced anyone of anything and also myself. I had enough passion for the mundane to rule the world; and I was perfectly confident.

As Hunter would say, “a man on the run, and just sick enough to be totally confident.”

Be. Be all you can in any opportunity the moment brings you.

Make a lot of noise and write things down, because these are outlets that release both tension of the physical and mental expression.

You can make magical things come alive. Just LOOK.

___


So, what does the devil do when they fall in love? Or what does a brain do when it grows a beating heart? I was existing yesterday with a presence that was something worth noting. I was there and I was in the moment, but I was watching it all happen, like I watched my life happen with or without me and whether I was participating or not, it was going to continue to pass by. My body was aging, my organs were turning, and my brain was so solitarily fixed on something. Regardless, I am only sharing because it was a wild awareness to have at the moment.

___

Buddy’s.


They are just the best. Be with your buddies.

And by be I am referring to the state and that is all. Just be. Get your buddy, or buddies and get comfortable, lay under the stars, stare at the sky, roll in the grass, light up the grass, feel, smile, and just be. I recently did this with a new buddy of mine, and it was interesting because we had just met a few days before, but we were on my roof looking out for the solar eclipse, and we were just being for a while. Silence, laying, looking at the shapes of the positive of negative in the sky, viewing space, seeing energy, feeling perfect. We we’re simply, existing. It was the most beautiful experience I have had in a while and I was completely effected by it.

__

i said, i will write for you. because it is the writing withthe intention of furthing you in some formula which results in an explosion of beauty and happiness.
and i said i will write for you because in writing for you i am writing for me, because i like to do things to make other’s feel beautiful, and i like you.
and ill write for you because you could be anyone, and yet your someone, your someone i am thinking of right now, but that could be anyone.
and i will write for anyone because anyone could be you and with that, the small or large chance that it could be you, that’s why i’ll write.
it could be you, it being the reason why i am writing. It being you, It being me, It being the way we coexist. It and it doing , well, it.
and i am writing for it. For it. for the concept or belief, rather/or too that by writing for it, the formula of functionality that is unique to you and i, i am
furthering the power it has. I am writing for it for this. It is this. and

this

is

it.

__

At least we are here.

In the grass. This is a maze of everything we know. Jump up. Get out.

FALL IN LOVE.

__

And if all the sudden it’s DONE.

And you’re OUT.

And exactly where you said you NEEDED TO BE.

And ALL OF A SUDDEN... You’re here.


DO IT DO IT DO IT.

It is better this way.

You are SUPPOSED TO DO JUST THIS.

Because you felt you should. So feel it out. And continue trying it all.


You will find it.


And you will weave the most beautiful web and it will make people STOP.


And WONDER.



Save us while we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment