Thursday, August 12, 2010

today like yesterday

well except today is Gray and cool.

and-eye-lohv-it.





and i think
that today is just like
yesterday
but yesterday has a different
name
and i feel that names can be
A BIT
limiting. make me feel a bit
DISTANT
from what ever it is, Truely.
and if i call this thing i feel
a nother name.
well-shit, than eye have taken a step up
and sunk'N a Level Down.
the air is not suffocating me
today,
and this is a way of naming
my breath.
and as my chest
rises
and falls
rises
and
falls
rises and falls risesandfallsrisesandfalls
eye think about thinking about
thinking.
and i see circles and lines
and not ONE
NAME
to this Thought.
just. a. thought.
and as the vines creep
UP'N'AROUND,
my kneck,
my spine,
eye feel less than Entangled,
and more than Embraced,
My Brain is soon to submit,
to this strangle,
to this hinder,
and my body will succumb,
and as all of THIS IS HAPPENING,
there is a growth,
and a decay,
a Blossom,
and a Mold,
the old is new
and the new is old,
our names are becoming translucent,
our definitions run a'Mok,
our power deeply
harnessed
in the
LIGHT
inside of me,
outside of me,
mAKING THIS VINE GROW.
I am my own worst enemy.
I am my own best friend.
I am the alien at the register,
and the mouse in the sewer,
Today is one
and Tomorrow is One too.
This is why i will probably never
get OVER you.

No comments:

Post a Comment