Tuesday, June 29, 2010

my eyes were very open

http://www.courierpostonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=BZ&Dato=20100629&Kategori=NEWS01&Lopenr=629001&Ref=PH

last night i was waiting for the train,
and i watched a man
leap in front of it.
blew my mind.
blew my eyes,
i was the only witness,
if i hadn't seen,
the train would have moved on.
he would have died.
he suffered from a broken leg.

to witness a being
attempt to end their life
is a staggering
boggling
stunning
thing.


the cops called me
a hero.
and told me to write that in my report.
why would i write that in my report?
the man who suffers
from his brain
to his
toes.
his body is delicate
his mind is venomous
it's replaying in my head
and i am cringing
like the first time
i saw him
go.

oh my.

people, your flesh is delicate,
please do not let your mind
eAT YOUR BODY.

our hearts need hugs.
my heart needs
a
hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment